Features of EP Rectifier Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120
- Graded aluminium construction for high strength to weight ratio
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern delivers maximum airflow
- The formed aluminium guard is finished with a durable black powder coating
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- Quality replacement fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does a rectifier guard give me?
Once installed, the EP Rectifier Guard looks every inch a factory supplied item and then simply goes about protecting the Triumph Bonneville T120 rectifier, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The rectifier's cast aluminium body can easily be damaged by road debris but especially the cooling fins. It's also fair to say that although rectifiers are necessary, they are ugly. Fitting an EP Rectifier Guard not only protects the standard Triumph rectifier but adds a great deal of styling detail.