Features of EP Engine Guard for Triumph Bonneville T120
- Precision-made all-aluminium component designed for an easy and exact fit
- The EP Engine Guard is formed to mimic the external lines of the engine frontal area
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Mounting bracket and quality fasteners included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Does a Triumph Bonneville T120 require an engine guard?
The naked, retro-styling of the Bonneville T120 unfortunately leaves the bare engine open to attack from road debris. The EP engine Guard is designed to protect the frontal and front underside areas from damage by stones and other heavy-duty road crud that can effectively ruin the engine's surface area. The substantial but light-weight aluminium alloy machined and formed EP Engine Guard acts as primary defence against stone chippings or worse. The detailed design of the guard, complete with durable black powder coat finish, ensures the guard is a perfect, stylish and very protective addition to this highly regarded motorcycle.