Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S1000F
- Light-weight aluminium construction designed for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the Honda NC750S radiator
- Engineered to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish on radiator guard
- EP anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the Suzuki GSX-S1000F radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time. A radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal waterways can also be holed by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or passing traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.