Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S1000
- Light-weight, all-aluminium construction and fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- EP radiator guards are formed to closely follow the curvature of the radiator
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Black powder coat finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Anti-vibration material included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Is an EP radiator guard really necessary?
Most definitely. An EP radiator guard protects the Suzuki GSX-S1000 radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The Suzuki radiator consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores - these fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the internal cores can be holed by debris, such as a stone. This is usually the result of debris being picked up by the bike's front tyre and flung directly into the radiator. Not only will this lead to engine overheating but slippery coolant on tyres can cause loss of grip.