Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Daytona Moto2 765
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for an easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard provides maximum defence against road and off-road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict airflow
- The EP guard perfectly follows the lines of the radiator
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Weight of 420g equates to a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration material where required is included
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP motorcycle radiator guard does what exactly?
The EP radiator guard is designed to protect the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 radiator from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiators have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of coolant and, in turn, the engine. The Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 radiator's internal coolant carrying tubes can easily be holed by road debris; picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or by other road users / track day fans. Leaking coolant not only causes overheating but can cause engine damage, and loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.