Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 900 Rally
- Light-weight aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard protects the standard Triumph dual radiators
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coated finish on radiator guard
- Quality replacement fasteners and fittings where required are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects a motorcycle's radiator / radiators from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and look good at the same time. A radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal waterways can also be holed by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic - especially when riding in groups off-road. Leaking coolant will make the Tiger Rally inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-00019
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-00019