Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro
- Fabricated from aerospace quality aluminium
- Engineered to provide maximum protection from stones and other road / off-road debris
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern gives unrestricted airflow for efficient cooling
- Designed to give a secure, precise fit with easy installation process
- Black powder coat gives a durable factory-like finish
- No modifications to chassis or chassis components
- Fixtures and fittings supplied where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
The EP radiator guard protects the Triumph Tiger 900 Rally Pro dual-radiator system from damage caused by road and off-road debris (stones, mud, dropped waste etc), while at the same time letting unrestricted cool air to pass through to the radiators. The radiators' thin, soft aluminium cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiators' internal cores are also susceptible to being holed by stones, which can be picked up by the front tyre or other traffic and flung directly into the radiator. Leaking coolant will make the Tiger 900 Rally Pro overheat, which, in turn, can lead to engine damage.
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-00019
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-00019