Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Tiger 900 GT
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat finish on all parts
- Quality fixtures and fittings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
The Tiger 900 GT EP Radiator Guard protects the dual radiators from road and trail debris damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiators' delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. Coolant galleries within radiators are very prone to being holed by stones, debris etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the Tiger 900 GT inoperable because of overheating, which can also result in engine damage.
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 008262380-00019
UK Reg. Design: 9008262380-00019