Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple S 
- Light-weight aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- All EP radiator guards are designed to give uninterrupted airflow
- EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a rigid defence against stones and other debris
- EP radiator guard adds extra detailing to the bike's modern styling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Designed to be mounted with no additional chassis modifications
- Supplied with fixtures and fittings where required
- Fitting instructions available to download
Registered Community Design No.
EU Reg. Design: 007800099-0012
UK Reg. Design: 9007800099-0012
Is fitting a radiator guard to a Triumph Street Triple S 660 necessary?
Regardless of engine capacity or performance figures, no motorcycle should be without EP Radiator Guard protection for the simple reason they greatly reduce the risk of damage by road debris. The Triumph Street Triple S radiator is made up of a matrix consisting of delicate cooling fins and an internal core that carries the coolant. Bent cooling fins block passing air and this can lead to the engine overheating. A holed coolant core will cause rapid overheating with a high possibility of engine damage. Leaking coolant can also cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.