Features of EP Radiator Guard & EP Exhaust Header Protection Set for Triumph Daytona Moto2 765
- Lightweight but tough all-aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important cooling
- The EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow the lines of the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765 radiator
- No modifications required to original chassis components
- Header protector guard is fabricated to complement the EP Radiator Guard
- Durable black powder coated finish to both units
- Quality fasteners and mounting brackets are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download
Do I really need an EP Radiator Guard and EP Exhaust Header Protection?
If you value your Daytona Moto2 765 and want to keep it looking its best, then yes. The EP Radiator Guard protects the radiator from road debris damage, while allowing cooling air to pass through to cool the pumped coolant. The radiator unit consists of delicate cooling fins and internal cores - the fins easily bend and block the passage of air, which can result in the engine overheating and poor performance. Stones can also puncture the radiator core, causing coolant to leak - radiators are expensive to replace. The exhaust downpipes (headers) are also prone to damage from road debris because they get hammered by the dirt / loose road chippings thrown up by the front tyre and can very quickly look abused.