Features of EP Exhaust Header Protection for Triumph Daytona Moto2 765
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction
- Designed to be fitted to existing chassis mounting points
- No modifications required to chassis components - install is less than five minutes
- Provides maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern allows uninterrupted passage of airflow
- At 100 gm weight, the guard has a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Quality fixtures are included
- Fitting instructions available to download
Why fit EP Exhaust Header Protection?
There are two cases for fitting the EP Exhaust Header Protection: 1) it protects the exhaust header pipes (downpipes) and engine cases from being shotblasted by stones, chippings and other road debris. 2) Because the protective guard is fabricated to be a perfect fit, it neatly slots between the lower fairing halves as a stylish infill panel. Machined from graded aluminium alloy, the guard has a high-strength-to-weight ratio and will not affect the handling characteristics of the Triumph Daytona Moto2 765.