Features of EP Radiator Guard for Suzuki GSX-S1000FZ
- Graded aluminium construction designed for a secure, precise fit and easy install
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides strong defence from road debris
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Formed to follow the lines and curvature of the standard radiator
- Durable black powder coat finish on main guard
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard deliver?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the GSX-S1000FZ radiator from irreparable damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can restrict cooling air, which can lead to overheating. The radiator’s internal waterways are also susceptible to being holed by stones, debris etc; all usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the NC750X inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage. Coolant on the bike’s tyres can also cause sudden loss of grip.