Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha XSR700 XTribute
- Installation is uncomplicated
- Bobbin head comprises injection-moulded nylon outer and aluminium inner
- A stainless steel spindle rod holds the bobbin heads through the rear wheel
- Made from engineering quality materials
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately if required
Features of Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Yamaha XSR700 XTribute can protect both sides of the lower swing arm, brake calipers and sprocket carriers. The bobbin head protrudes from either side of the rear wheel hoping to be the first to receive impact in an incident. Evotech Performance's innovative design makes the nylon bobbin outer unconnected to the aluminium inner allowing it to rotate with any impact grab. This improves durability and reduces stress on the spindle.