Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Suzuki SV650
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin with aluminium inner for the swing arm side
- Aluminium anodised hub stop for exhaust side
- Held through the rear wheel by a stainless steel spindle rod
- Simple to fit with additional fitting tool provided
- Made from engineering quality materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Designed to protect the expensive swing arm, EP Rear Spindle Bobbin for the Suzuki SV650 sits on the driveline side of the motorcycle. The bobbin is created from a nylon outer with an aluminium inner to offer robust protection. The nylon slider is designed to rotate on impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the opposite side, a discreet aluminium anodised hub stop guards the end of the through-spindle. To assist with tightening the part, an extra tool is provided.