Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Suzuki GSX-S1000Z
- Bobbins sit either side of the rear wheel spindle
- Protects lower swing arm, brake calipers and sprocket carriers
- Bobbin produced from injection-moulded nylon
- Aluminium support with stainless steel spindle rod
- Straightforward to install
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased from Evotech Performance
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Located either side of the rear wheel spindle, the EP Rear Spindle Bobbins are expected to take the initial impact in an incident. The durable materials and innovative design may save the swing arm and sprocket carriers from expensive harm. The nylon bobbin head and aluminium core are fastened through the rear spindle of the GSX-S1000Z by a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod. The nylon is free to move with impact to reduce stress on the wheel and improve durability.