Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini
- Developed to protect the driveline side of your Ducati's rear wheel
- Spindle Bobbin of matt black injection-moulded nylon covering an aluminium spacer
- Positioned through the wheel by a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Anodised red hub stop finishes the exhaust side of the spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Covering the driveline side of the rear wheel, EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini offer extra protection for the lower single swing arm and sprocket carriers. The protruding spindle bobbin, machined from durable injection-moulded nylon and supported by a strong aluminium inner, offers a first defence should an incident occur. The innovative EP design allows the nylon to move with impact to reduce stress on the wheel. On the exhaust side, a striking red-anodised hub stop secures the spindle rod.