Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the BMW R nineT Scrambler
- Unique, innovative design by Evotech Performance
- Cassette-style mounting secured through the rear wheel hub
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin protects the right driveline side
- Cassette mount incorporates O-rings to avert ingress of water to wheel hub
- Centralising spacers, cassette mount and hub stop machined from quality aluminium
- Simple and quick install and easily removed for rear wheel removal
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Projecting from the right side of the R nineT Scrambler, the nylon bobbin head protects the rear of the swing arm, hub and wheel. Made from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head is fortified by an aluminium centralising spacer. The nylon slider can rotate with the wheel to minimise impact damage on one area and ease stress on the wheel. On the non-drive side, a machined aluminium hub stop featuring a durable textured coating complements the R nineT’s stylish design.