Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for BMW R 1250 RT
- Unique design by Evotech Performance
- Cassette-style mounting securely holds rear wheel protective bobbin
- External aluminium components black powder coated for protection and style
- Anodised internal components for longevity
- Cassette mount incorporates O-rings to prevent ingress of water to the wheel hub
- Simple and quick to install: grease, insert and tighten
- Replacement nylon bobbin head available to purchase on this website
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Jutting from the driveline side of the R 1250 RT, the nylon bobbin head and aluminium centralising spacer protects the rear of the Cardan drive shaft casing, hub and wheel. Produced from injection-moulded nylon, the bobbin head sits upon an aluminium centralising spacer and rotates with the wheel to minimise impact damage on one area and reduce stress on the wheel. A machined and coated aluminium hub stop on the non-drive side complements the BMW’s stylish design.
Registered Community Design No. 007800099-0019