Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the BMW M 1000 RR
- Precisely designed and produced to fit your BMW
- Rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod secures the bobbins in place
- Bobbin outer produced from injection-moulded nylon
- Reinforced either side by a strong aluminium core
- Replacement bobbin heads can be purchased separately
- Simple to fit
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the BMW M 1000 RR are designed to accurately fit through the rear wheel and swing arm to guard against damage should an incident occur. Produced from engineering grade materials, the strong nylon and aluminium hope to hold your motorbike away from expensive harm. The nylon bobbin heads are also able to revolve on impact to decrease stress on the wheel and wear on the bobbin head.