Features of EP Radiator & Oil Cooler Guard Set for the MV Agusta Brutale 800 RC
- Light-weight aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- Both guards are designed to give an uninterrupted passage of airflow
- The hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a rigid defence against stones and other debris
- EP radiator and oil cooler guards complement the Brutale 800 RC's styling
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Designed to easily fit to existing mounting points
- Instructions are available to download.
Why are motorcycle radiator and oil cooler guards necessary?
EP radiator and oil cooler guards help protect the motorcycle radiator and oil cooler from road debris damage that is often picked up and thrown by the front tyre. Both these components are made up of delicate cooling fins that easily bend, and internal pipework that can be damaged beyond safe repair. Misaligned cooling fins block passing air to cause overheating of the coolant / oil and can lead to the engine overheating. Holed waterways and oil carrying galleys cause rapid overheating with a high possibility of engine damage. Leaking coolant / oil not only causes overheating but can cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle's tyres.