Features of EP Radiator & Oil Cooler Guard Set for the MV Agusta Brutale 800
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- Radiator and oil cooler guards provide maximum defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict the flow of passing air
- Both EP guards are formed to follow the lines of the radiator and oil cooler
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- All fasteners and anti-vibration pads where required are included
- Fitting instructions available from the Evotech Performance website
What do EP motorcycle radiator and oil cooler guard sets do?
The EP guard set is designed to protect the motorcycle radiator and oil cooler from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Radiator and oil coolers have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating of coolant / oil and, in turn, the engine. The radiator and oil cooler’s internal coolant / oil carrying tubes are also easily holed by road debris; usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike’s front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant / oil not only causes overheating but can cause loss of grip if it reaches the motorcycle’s tyres.