Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CB650R Neo Sports Cafe
- Fabricated from graded light-weight aluminium
- The EP hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures maximum airflow
- No additional chassis modifications are required to ensure a fuss-free install
- Side mounting brackets and special machined washers included
- Durable black powder coating delivers a factory-like finish
- All required fitting fixtures are supplied
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
What does an EP Radiator Guard do?
An EP Radiator Guard protects the radiator from road debris damage while allowing cooling air to pass through. The radiator’s delicate fins easily bend from being hit by debris to restrict the flow of cooling air, which can lead to overheating and reduced engine performance. The radiator’s internal core is also susceptible to being holed by stones flung directly into the area of the radiator. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in severe engine damage. If leaking coolant reaches the motorcycle’s tyres it can cause loss of grip.
Registered Community Design No. 007800099-0010