Features of EP Radiator Guard for Honda CB1000R Neo Sports Cafe
- Light-weight aluminium construction engineered for an easy, precise fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern ensures strong defence from stone damage
- EP Radiator Guard is formed to follow exactly the lines of the CB1000R Neo Sports Cafe radiator
- Designed to deliver maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Durable black powder coat delivers factory-like finish
- Anti-vibration pads included
- Fitting instructions available to download
What protection does an EP motorcycle radiator guard give?
An EP Radiator Guard protects a motorcycle radiator from damage while allowing cooling air to pass through - and add to the Neo Sports Café's unique kerb appeal. The radiator's delicate cooling fins easily bend, and misaligned fins can cause overheating. The radiator's internal waterways can also be holed by stones, which are usually picked up and flung directly into the radiator from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking coolant will make the motorbike inoperable because of overheating, which can result in engine damage.