Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Thruxton R T120
- Black nylon bobbin head supported by aluminium spacer
- Held via a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Attached through the front fork spindle
- Made from engineering grade materials by Evotech Performance
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads can be purchased
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Evotech Performance recommends you protect the front end of the Thruxton R T120 with EP Front Spindle Bobbins. Held through the wheel using a rolled-thread spindle, the nylon outer and aluminium inner should receive impact first in the unlikely event of a crash. With EP’s innovative design, the nylon bobbin head can move on impact to decrease any stress on the wheel.