Features of EP Rear Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Daytona 675R
- Matt black injection-moulded nylon bobbins located either side of the front wheel
- Reinforced by an aluminium inner
- Mounted via a rolled-thread stainless steel spindle rod
- Designed to protect the brake calipers, wheel spindles and lower front forks of your Triumph
- Easy to install
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Mounted through the front wheel spindle and forks, the nylon bobbins and aluminium support of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Triumph Daytona 675R offer secure protection. The bobbins protrude from both sides of the wheel, hoping to take impact first should an incident occur, to reduce costly damage. The innovative design by Evotech Performance allows the nylon bobbins to rotate above the aluminium core which can reduce stress and wear placed on the wheel.