Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the Suzuki Katana
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Injection-moulded nylon bobbin head which can spin with impact
- Strong aluminium core gives added support
- Fastened by a rolled-thread spindle rod
- Replacement bobbin heads are available for purchase
What is Spindle Bobbins Crash Protection?
Constructed from high quality engineering-grade materials, EP Front Spindle Bobbins can protect the lower forks and brake calipers of the Suzuki Katana. The nylon bobbin has an aluminium support and both are held in place by a stainless steel spindle rod. These protrude from both sides of the front wheel aiming to hold the motorbike away from harm. The nylon is able to rotate independently, reducing stress on the wheel and offering greater durability to the bobbin.