Features of EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure TE
- Trustworthy crash protection from injection-moulded nylon bobbins sitting either side of the front wheel
- Reinforced by an aluminium core
- Fixed via a rolled-thread stainless steel through rod
- Replacement hollow spindle bolt supplied with the kit
- Replacement nylon bobbin heads available to purchase separately
What is Spindle Bobbin Crash Protection?
Designed to protect the front wheel spindle and lower forks, EP Front Spindle Bobbins for the BMW R 1250 GS Adventure TE are a discreet addition to the front end. Injection-moulded from matt black nylon, the bobbins are strengthened by an aluminium inner. As the two materials are independent, the nylon slider is able to rotate with impact grab to reduce stress on the wheel and wear on the part. To assist with installation, a replacement bolt machined with access for the spindle rod to fit through is provided.